How it works
For The Plato group to be able to provide you service, we either need a signed proposal or a signed MSA. How this works is we submit to you (the client) a written proposal for the services you have requested.
There are a few pieces of information we need prior to providing you a proposal.
We will need to know the Company’s legal Name and Address, the job site location, and the position you are requesting service for. We also need to know the scheduled work hours, location and duration for the project. After we receive this information we will begin generating a proposal for you.
For federal projects we will also need the contract number, the section 1 specs. The specifications are to ensure that we are supplying you with an employee that meets the requirements outlined in the specs for the federal government.
Within the proposal, you will find the following…
- Our billing rate and frequency
- Stand by rates
- Per Diem rates
- Contractual Terms and agreements
The proposal method of service is great if you need help on a project to project basis. The proposal however, is only good for a single project. For a different project, we would need to generate another proposal. If you have multiple projects taking place, an MSA may be a better avenue for you.
We will not submit a resume for you to review until a written proposal is signed. Reason being, if a project is not scheduled to start for weeks or months out, we cannot guarantee the availability of the person listed on the resume we submitted as well as we have in times past had contractors that attempted to recruit our employees in the name of corporate gain.
Master Service Agreement (MSA)
Master service agreement (MSA) is another form of contract that we work under. The MSA allows you to have a broad/blanket agreement, enabling you to use our services. To use this method, all we need is your business name and street address to begin generating our MSA documentation.
We will then submit an MSA along with our rate sheet for your approval. After you agree to the terms in the MSA, you will be able to execute a Task Order (one page document listing what services you need) for the personnel you are requesting. You have the ability to fill out this “task order” for the personnel listed on our rate sheet. Send the task order to The Plato Group (We review and sign it) and we will supply you the people you have requested.
Have another project? Complete another task order and we will get you who you need, when you need them. It’s that simple.
What else do you need to know?
- Our employees work for you! While employed by The Plato Group, when on the job-site our employees are under your direction and work to achieve your company’s goals and objectives.
- We bill for hours worked, that is it. No hidden fees or charges.
- Per Diem is estimated based on the GSA Per Diem rate. We try our best to negotiate a fair price with our clients and employees. We DO NOT make money off of Per Diem.
- Employees local to the area that work is taking place may not qualify for Per Diem based on their geographical location and distance to job-site. In these cases you will not be responsible for Per Diem.
- The Plato Group does not bill for employee mobilization/demobilization. The Plato Group assumes this cost unless otherwise specified in the contract.
- Our employees are pre-vetted to meet federal requirements for entering and performing work at government installations.
- The Plato Group’s employees will be qualified to serve in the capacity outlined in the contract as per the agreed upon requirements. We pride ourselves in the level of professionals we provide!
- Although we typically provide subject matter experts as a consultant, we can and do offer other options to meet the needs of our clients. This can mean short or long term temp help or we can act as a recruiting firm and offer quality employees for a fixed one time price. There are options.
- We rarely have any problems/issues between our employees and clients. On the rare occasion that an issue arises, The Plato Group is quick to respond and resolve the issue. We pride ourselves in client satisfaction!